All rights reserved. Your email address will not be published. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a4ab2031359cecd5108ef0b5fc468340" );document.getElementById("e27480a388").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. but What’s the Point? This will be his 15th season with the manufacturer since he first joined the Factory Team in 2004. Better Than Harley-Davidson? The 2020 YZR-M1 Yamaha MotoGP bike wears the same colour scheme as last year using the Monster Energy black and Yamaha Factory Racing blue. We have thoroughly enjoyed working closely together throughout the first year and we are now ready to further expand our collaboration and achieve greater sporting successes in this second season. Our training organization partners offer real-world instruction from learning to ride to perfecting your skillset. Though the 2018 season proved to be tough, the Spaniard kept his motivation high and won the race at Phillip Island. The colour scheme of the Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP bike remains the same for 2020, with the team‘s YZR-M1, the pit box, and the riders‘ leathers sporting a ’Monster Energy black‘-to-’Yamaha Factory Racing blue‘ gradient. The photo opportunity in the garage was followed by a press conference, during which General Manager of Motorsports Development Division & President of Yamaha Motor Racing, Hiroshi Ito; Yamaha Motor Racing Managing Director & Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Team Principal, Lin Jarvis; Yamaha MotoGP Group Leader, Takahiro Sumi; and Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Team Director, Massimo Meregalli shed light on their expectations for the upcoming season. The colour scheme of the Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP bike remains the same for 2020, with the team‘s YZR-M1, the pit box, and the riders‘ leathers sporting a ’Monster Energy black‘-to-’Yamaha Factory Racing blue‘ gradient.

Presenting Monster Energy Yamaha's 2020 lineup 06/02/2020, Join Maverick Viñales and Valentino Rossi as they unveil their 2020 machines, joined by new test rider Jorge Lorenzo, Maverick Viñales: “At the end of last season we were in decent shape, so I‘m really excited to start working again on our goal to get the title and as many wins as possible. For braking the bike uses Brembo, two 320 mm or 340 mm carbon front discs with two four-piston callipers and at the rear, it has a single stainless-steel disc with a twin/four-piston calliper. BMW R18 Cruiser Preview & Price. Honda Announces Android Auto Integration for Gold Wing Series, 2020 Honda Africa Twin vs. "To beat your rivals on top speed, this is what Yamaha did not have in the past. How real is the Honda MotoGP threat at Aragon? In their pit box at the Sepang International Circuit, Valentino Rossi and Maverick Viñales showed off their 2020 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP machines. Triumph Tiger 900. New RACE inspired synthetic flagship oil for any on and off-road competition or extreme recreation use. © 2016 Dorna Sports SL. Anyway, I’m happy to be on track and to start riding again. A multiple-year title sponsor agreement with the Yamaha Factory Racing MotoGP Team was signed in the summer of 2018 and came naturally, as Monster Energy Company sponsors multiple Yamaha teams (among them the Yamaha Factory Racing MotoGP team since 2013) and riders (including Viñales and Rossi) in various racing classes. The appointment of Sumi as the head of the M1 project was one of a number of organisational changes Yamaha made in the wake of a disappointing 2018 campaign. For sure we have a lot of work ahead of us, but the team and I are ready for it.”, Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP have decided not to enter a substitute rider for next weekend‘s race at MotorLand Aragon. We are excited to start this new season, and we believe we can achieve great things this year. Motorcycle … Off-pace Dovizioso says Ducati “didn’t make any step forward”, Mir admits he's “really surprised” by Honda’s pace in Aragon, Teruel MotoGP: Nakagami fastest in FP2, Ducatis struggle, Alderman has experienced highs and lows during memorable career, Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus explain reasons behind split, Michelin explains Quartararo’s Aragon GP tyre issue, French Bike GP 1989: Christian Sarron crash. The last time I rode it here in Malaysia was during the 2019 season and we won. Lin Jarvis, Yamaha Motor Racing Managing Director: “Today we officially ‘introduced’ the 2020 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP Team line-up. Honda is losing ground regarding its top speed. Valentino Rossi and Maverick Viñales unveiled the 2020 Yamaha YZR-M1 MotoGP bike in Sepang, Malaysia. "I think the philosophy of the manufacturer appears in the way you try and get more speed, either just by increasing horsepower or improving the total balance of the package.". Find out more, Test ride Yamaha Motorcycles at events near you. Petronas SRT MotoGP rider Fabio Quartararo says the 2020 Yamaha is "more difficult" to ride than last year's, but considers the bike to have "potential". I‘m very curious to see what steps we can make during the Sepang Test. For sure, Yamaha have prepared some new things for us to try, and anyway the first laps of the year on a MotoGP bike after the winter break are always a unique sensation – it‘s always something I really enjoy. Test ride Yamaha Motorcycles at events near you. The M1 also features subtle blue stripes that add a further dynamic to the sleek design. For sure, Yamaha have prepared some new things for us to try, and anyway the first laps of the year on a MotoGP bike after the winter break are always a unique sensation – it‘s always something I really enjoy.

The team continues to support Yamaha‘s bLU cRU programme, encouraging a younger generation of on-road riders to follow their dream to become the next MotoGP star.

For sure we have a lot of work ahead of us, but the team and I are ready for it. The nine-time World Champion and … The last time I rode it here in Malaysia was during the 2019 season and we won. At the end of last season we were in decent shape, so I‘m really excited to start working again on our goal to get the title and as many wins as possible. Valentino Rossi has signed a contract to race with the Petronas Yamaha Sepang Racing Team for the 2021…. "But if the ideal line is disrupted by the rider in front, the speed cannot be shown. The 2020 YZR-M1 Yamaha MotoGP bike wears the same colour scheme as last year using the Monster Energy black and Yamaha Factory Racing blue. Alongside the big GS, there’s an updated G310GS, too. Viñales joined the Factory Yamaha crew in 2017 and immediately took third place in the rider standings that year. ... With this bike … This Is the 2021 BMW R1250RT. The first round of the 2020 MotoGP season will take place at Qatar between March 6-8. Team Principle and Yamaha Motor Racing Managing Director Lin Jarvis, both Viñales and Rossi’s crews and new test rider Jorge Lorenzo joined the factory riders in the garage as Yamaha presented their 2020 challenger. “For some reason, the winter months always seem a lot longer than the summer months during the MotoGP … This site uses cookies to ensure the best browsing experience on our website. We had a hard time winning and we introduced a lot of updates, which did not lead to results. Rossi is famously Yamaha‘s most successful rider.

Support for this video player will be discontinued soon. For sure we have a lot of work ahead of us, but the team and I are ready for it,” said Rossi. In the upcoming MotoGP season, the Yamaha Factory Racing MotoGP Team will again be competing with riders Maverick Viñales and Valentino Rossi and continue their close relationship with title sponsor Monster Energy Company.

The 2020 Monster Energy Yamaha MotoGP machines were revealed in the team’s pit box garage at the Sepang circuit. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a3edf22c40c52d7a1f0b17086ed9cb04" );document.getElementById("eb2adf4377").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Looking at the numbers, Ducati is still on the top spot with Jack Miller reaching 355.2kph (222mph) on the satellite bike – just 2.3kph faster than the factory Ducati of Danilo Petrucci. Collection inspired by Official Yamaha Factory Racing Team Wear. The 2020 Yamaha MotoGP bike remained loyal to the cross-plane crankshaft engine configuration. Big improvements from the redesigned 2020 Aprilia RS-GP bike while Marc Marquez’s Honda is losing speed at the end of the back straight.

Ducati is still the leader, but Yamaha is catching up.

The 2019 bike design and team ’look‘ was very well received by both Monster Energy and Yamaha fans around the world, so we decided to keep the strong image unchanged for 2020. And besides that, the new BMW R1250RT features an Adaptive…, Bigger is better. Make a one-time contribution or become a monthly subscriber. This Is the 2021 BMW R1250GS/GSA: Adaptive Headlight, Heated Seat, New Color, 2021 Triumph Trident Closer to Production – Incoming Yamaha MT-07 Rival, Official: 2021 Ducati Multistrada V4 to Debut on October 15, Insane Eisenberg V8 Bike Delivers 500 HP – It’s Road Legal, Valentino Rossi Signs Deal With Petronas Yamaha SRT for 2021, Rumour: Honda CRF 250 Rally Could Become Africa Twin 250 in 2021.